‘Molly Keane writes with such a lightness of touch, and with bursts of shockingly funny black comedy’ – Marian Keyes. A wonderfully honest and deeply accomplished tribute to a complicated, talented mother and writer – out now in paperback.
To celebrate publication of Molly Keane: A Life, we’re offering one Virago reader the chance to win a copy of the book, a copy of Good Behaviour by Molly Keane and a Good Behaviour mug and notebook from the Virago Modern Classics Gift Range.
To be in with the chance of winning, please enter your details below, making sure to read our T&Cs first. A winner will be announced on Thursday 1st February. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. This is a prize draw to win one copy of Good Behaviour by Molly Keane, one Good Behaviour mug, one Good Behaviour notebook and one copy of Molly Keane by Sally Phipps in paperback. To enter, please fill in your name and e-mail address in the form above.
2. The winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown Book Group marketing department, whose decision will be final.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am BST on Friday 19th January 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on Wednesday 31st January 2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
9. The winner will receive an e-mail from the Company on Thursday 1st February 2018 to arrange delivery of their prize.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Little, Brown Book Group, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y ODZ
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
12. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y ODZ.
14. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.