Tense and thrilling, Stella Duffy’s brilliant new psychological suspense, The Hidden Room, publishes next week and we’ve got five hardbacks to give away. To be in with the chance of winning, enter your details in the box below, making sure to read our terms and conditions first. Winners will be announced on 6th July. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1 This is a prize draw for five winners to win one copy of The Hidden Room by Stella Duffy in hardback.
2. The winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Virago, whose decision will be final.
3. The winners may see their entry posted on the Virago (hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize drawn opens at 12:01 am [GMT] on 26th June 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm [GMT] on 5th July 2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in UK except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The winner’s name will be published on Twitter on Thursday 6th July 2017.
11. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Little, Brown 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
13. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This competition is being organised by Virago (Little, Brown Book Group)
15. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.