Terms & Conditions
1. This is a prize draw to win one of five copies of The Charioteer by Mary Renault.
- The Winners will be selected at random from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Winners shall be selected by a member of the Little, Brown marketing team, whose decision will be final.
- The Winners may see their names posted on the Virago website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 3pm BST on 12th June 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on Sunday 18th June. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the UK except employees of Little, Brown, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- Little, Brown is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- Little, Brown reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. Travel to and from the exhibition is NOT included in the prize.
- The Winners will be published on the Virago Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages on the 19th June, and will be contacted via email to arrange delivery of their prize.
- The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y ODZ.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Little, Brown Book Group Ltd.