1. This prize draw is for 5 people to each win 1 advance review copy of In the Name of the Family.
2. The Winners will be selected from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown Book Group marketing department, whose decision will be final.
3. The Winners may see their names and reviews posted on the Virago website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens at 5pm GMT on 21 December 2016 and closes at midnight BST on 1 January 2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Little, Brown Book Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Little, Brown Book Group reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10 The Winners will be informed via email.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It may be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.